We are happy to announce the CTMS 201617 dances. We would like to thank the PTA and the CTMS staff for their support to provide an enjoyable evening with friends. Please review the dance guidelines and return the permission slip below to your homeroom teacher.
Dates: September 30 & November 18, 2016, February 3, 2017, May 12, 2017 (6 & 7 th grade only), & June 9, 2017 (8th grade only)
● The dance starts at 7:00. No students will be allowed to enter until 7:00.
● Pickup time is 9:00. Parents must enter the school to collect students at the end of the dance. No student will be allowed to walk home.
● Admission is $5.00, payable at the door.
● A permission slip must be on file to enter.
● School dress code applies to dances.
● Cell phones are shut off and out of sight during the dance. No photography is permitted.
● The gymnasium and the Karaoke room will be open during the dances.
● The dance is for CTMS students. Clinton Township students attending private or home schools are welcome. However, arrangements to attend must be made ahead of time with the school principal.
Dance Permission Slip 2016-17